I'm a person with few regrets.  Everything I've done up until now has made me who I am, and put me where I am, so I try not to regret anything.  However, I still wonder what could have happened if I'd done things another way.

Sometimes I wish I would have just said the things I wanted to say to so many people.  I think of how different life could have been for me, if I'd just opened my mouth, or wrote that damn letter.

There are things I still want to say to some people, but will never have the chance to.  Because they are now gone, because they don't want to hear it, or maybe because I'm too scared...

I've always been a fan of writing letters to people I'm frustrated with, if only to get out those frustrations.  I will throw them away afterwards, but feel so relieved.  I don't know why; it is a form of therapy, I guess.  Sometimes they're serious; other times, not so much.

These are my letters.  To the people I've loved, lost, and definitely not forgotten. 

Maybe someday, they will find out everything that I haven't said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Intro

First Time Letter Readers-
Story behind the letters.

Living In Letters

All the things I wanted to say, but never could.
The things you needed to hear, and never did.

The Readers